Friday 9 December 2011

Lesbian sex toys creep me out?

Question by Jessica: Lesbian sex toys creep me out?
Seriously....plastic and silicone what the hell?

I do not mean to sound like a prude, I just believe those would be really awkward. I read some lesbian book the other day. It type of sounded like lesbian romantic relationships had been defined by sex toys and I think that's way off.

So are there any other gays/lesbians that are against the use of these "toys" and prefer to go all all-natural?


Ideal answer:

Answer by Tim2312
When we are kids our very first impulse is not to share our toys, it may possibly not be fantastic at the time but later in life it is the way to go. So even though I'm not against them I certainly say that when you've got the genuine deal use it.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Lesbian sex toys creep me out?

No comments:

Post a Comment