Sunday 25 December 2011

Mainly for mothers:How long do I have until I give birth??

Question by mamisita: Primarily for mothers:How lengthy do I have until I give birth??
I am in fact due in four weeks, but Yesterday she (the child) dropped genuinely low and this morning when I woke up it was hard to walk. It hurts soo negative in my lower abdomen and butt when I walk. I have also had a large enhance in my vaginal discharge but I havent seen the mucos plug but. Now, I know that only god can predict when she will come, I just require to know if I ought to do a little extra preparing, make certain everything at work is caught up just in case I go into labor tonight, ect. I am asking, mainly the mothers out there.
This is my 2nd baby.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Mike
it isnt unusual for a child to be early by even two weeks. I was born at 8 lbs. and i was premature by two weeks. some babies mature a tad bit faster and its just ready for them to come out



What do you assume? Answer below!

Orignal From: Mainly for mothers:How long do I have until I give birth??

No comments:

Post a Comment