Sunday 25 December 2011

Is there ways of making anal sex easy for first-timers?

Question by Sammii: Is there methods of making anal sex effortless for 1st-timers?
Well me and my boyfriend have tried anal many occasions and I can take it occasionally, but typically only if I something massaging myself. I'd like to be able to have anal sex with him without having the vibrator or one thing massaging me, but I don't know what else to try. We use lube and all, so I know to use that. I'd just like a way or 2 to make it simpler to appreciate and handle.


Best answer:

Answer by etc
Lots of lube and foreplay.

You have to be accepting as well.

The rest just leave it to the hands of God.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Is there ways of making anal sex easy for first-timers?

No comments:

Post a Comment