Saturday 3 December 2011

Q&A: Do you think children should be seen and NOT heard?!?

Question by thatsudduthgirl: Do you believe youngsters must be seen and NOT heard?!?
I have a 6 year old son. I adore him. I also have a new husband, and I'm beginning to believe I made a Massive mistake. He has NO tolerance for my son. If he wiggles in the pew at church, he gets a glare, and then I get yelled at for "not taking care of the situation". He's 6 - he wiggles. If he talks even though hubby's watching a football game, he gets sent to his room. He is not allowed to watch the "huge Television" in the living space, since it belongs to my husband, and "he shows no respect" for him. So, if he wants to watch Television, he has to put on a movie in HIS space. He is not allowed to leave his toys out for far more than five minutes following he's through playing with them. My husband utilized to take him on four-wheeler rides, but that has come to a screeching halt. He walks about him when they are at house together. I really feel like I spend most of my time at property either referreeing, or staying with my son in his room, not only to preserve him out of trouble with the huge guy, but to maintain him business. I think my husband is not only unreasonable by not letting my son be a kid, but also incredibly anal. What are your thoughts? Did I make a Massive mistake????
actually, I DO NOT bully my husband. I get property, I cook, I clean, and I let him do what he wants to do. I take care of almost everything - so if you feel I'm "bullying" a 6 foot 250 lb. man, you are sadly mistaken. I'm 5'4" and 135 - I hardly think I can muster a scare out of him.


Ideal answer:

Answer by Coolestson
No, you didnt make a mistake with EITHER of your TWO young children. They must outgrow the problem, Otherwise get you husband brother or dad or mom to kick his butt some and assist him grow up.



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Do you think children should be seen and NOT heard?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment