Friday 30 December 2011

privacy invasion and father issues!

Question by Blandina V: privacy invasion and father concerns!
Okay, so I'm 16 and I live with my parents. My parents have programs to check my personal computer, they check my camera, check my cell phone, credit card, and my phone calls so they can know everything about me. They entirely invade my privacy and I do not like it. They go into my room and I've noticed my father touch my sex toys that I keep in a box in my closet. I do not understand why he does those points. I keep in mind telling my mother that he looked at me in weird methods, and she talked to him and he was yelling at me saying how bad I was for even thinking that. Well, I have to put on a lot of clothes and robes and dress down close to him because I don't want him to look at me in those approaches and I don't even want my feet exposed to this guy trigger who knows what weird stuff he'd assume about them subsequent. I don't even want him to appear at me in the face he disgusts me so much. He has a genuinely negative and weird obsession that I consider unhealthy with butts/anuses of humans and animals alike. He talks about them practically all of the time, makes jokes about them, and I see him look at each and every single person and animal's rear end that he possibly can, even my own and my other sisters and brothers. Recently when they left, I looked under their bed and I saw a box with a sex shop's name written on it. I opened it up and there had been a bunch of anal toys in there developed for males and prostate stimulation and I got pretty disturbed. I mean, is he so obsessed with them that he has to bring this fetish into the bedroom of theirs? That is so gross! There was also penis shaped anal plugs and anal lubricant. How is this typical? He usually makes fun of gay males and says they're stupid and 'faggots' however he likes it up the butt himself? He is so hypocritical. Each and every time I see him, he has an erection or is masturbating under the covers downstairs on the sofa. I don't even like becoming close to this guy.. Any advice? I'm sorry if it wasn't very clear.


Best answer:

Answer by Sir Gerry
Maybe you could attempt counseling or an exchange student plan to get out of your home



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: privacy invasion and father issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment