Saturday 17 December 2011

Q&A: I have a Ball Python who has a white mucus substance coming from his anal area. Does this sound bacterial?

Question by wildlifer727: I have a Ball Python who has a white mucus substance coming from his anal location. Does this sound bacterial?
He is healthy as can be. There is no gaping or heavy breathing or something out of the ordinary just this whitish discharge. He is not eating these day but that is typical for him this time of year. Any thoughts?
ok individuals. I meant he is wholesome otherwise. I operate with reptiles and I have just never ever noticed anything like this before. If I go to the vet they just anxiety him out and give me some antibiotic which is the last resort. Reptiles do not always respond effectively to meds.. I naturally know to go to the vet. I just wondered if any person had and knowledge with some thing like this before. Typical sense is some thing I do have otherwise I wouldn't own a reptile like this.


Best answer:

Answer by daddyssocutebabygirl
call a vet



What do you assume? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: Q&A: I have a Ball Python who has a white mucus substance coming from his anal area. Does this sound bacterial?

No comments:

Post a Comment