Tuesday 27 December 2011

I think my dad is cheating on my mom.?

Question by : I think my dad is cheating on my mom.?
I've often been kinda weary about my dad and we never get along. He's constantly angry and we constantly get into disagreements (not physical). Sometimes i would go into our laptop or computer space and i would see craigslist personals minimized on the screen. i checked the history many times and there is tons of pages he's been on searching at advertisements of "ladies". I even located a double sided dildo in his truck. Final night i couldn't locate my phone so i tool his to call mine and listen for it. After finding my telephone, i began looking via his messages and his emails (yes, i'm the greatest snoop). I found 1 conversation about him not being able to make it to a hotel. Also, she made a flirty sex joke towards my dad. then in his e mail, i discovered a quote. "If you acquire us a hotel space, you can watch," along with other provocative stuff.

My mom and i are genuinely close. She is my greatest friend and we would do something for each and every other. And i feel like i can't tell her that i really have proof he's cheating. I told my mom prior to about my dad possibly cheating but i mentioned i wasn't certain. My mom and i greatly depend on my dad for half of the earnings and without him, there are many issues we each wouldn't have (which includes our residence).

I cannot jus tell my mom that my dad is cheating for confident because i don't want to anxiety her out and make her confront my dad. I also can't tell my dad I've been snooping in his truck, personal computer, and phone. I think i really should just go to my dad and tell him that i have a hunch that he's cheating and see where it goes from there.

Please tell me what you believe about this circumstance and how i ought to manage it. Any assistance is greatly appreciated! Thanks!


Greatest answer:

Answer by AxelGetIt
Dang that sucks man.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: I think my dad is cheating on my mom.?

No comments:

Post a Comment