Saturday 31 December 2011

Where can I find a replacement plug for my vacuum cleaner?

Question by kayakyen: Where can I discover a replacement plug for my vacuum cleaner?
1 of the small metal pieces on the plug on my vacuum cleaner came off. I do not want to have to get a new vacuum if I can just replace the plug.
I would like to know exactly where I can get the plug and how to install it. I was thinking OSH, or Radioshack, but neither seems to provide the product on-line.


Best answer:

Answer by KYOO
Lowes, Home Depot or a hardware store.

You would require to be able to strip the wires (get rid of the outer jacket to see the copper) and tighten the wires under some screws.

You can get the tools at the store and I'm confident there will be some one there that can tell you how.
(They may possibly do it for you at the hardware store.)
You could take it to a local vacuum repair shop and they ought to do it for $ 20.



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Where can I find a replacement plug for my vacuum cleaner?

No comments:

Post a Comment