Friday 30 December 2011

Q&A: I was wondering, is there any general guideline for depth of anal penetration, other than feeling?

Question by Curious: I was asking yourself, is there any general guideline for depth of anal penetration, other than feeling?
Thanks for searching, I have not located any specific quantity (in inches), so I was asking yourself if there is a certain quantity that is regarded as "too deep" or unsafe.

Additional data I am a male, 6' tall and below average weight (hope that is important to answer this question). As an aside, this is toys only (both flexible and hard), NOT with other men.


Finest answer:

Answer by JJ
No, you can go fairly deep. I'd preserve in the 6 inch range though, considering that this seems like your very first time.

Typically depth is not as massive of an problem as width. If some thing is 1 inch diameter, you anus will believe it is 3 inches in diameter. With expertise, the anus can be controlled to relax a small a lot more. In the beginning, not so considerably. So, do not force it too considerably too swiftly. Just commence slow, and don't get too carried away the first time.



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: I was wondering, is there any general guideline for depth of anal penetration, other than feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment