Monday 18 April 2011

Yet another anal sex question...Im a little confused!!?

Question by DuckieM10: However an additional anal sex question...Im a little confused!!?
The guy ive been seeing desires to try anal sex with me. Ive read several of the distinct questions folks have asked, but i'm still not quite certain. I have tried it myself with a toy meant for that, and I kind of liked how it felt, and I would like to attempt it with him.

I know there are risks such as infection, HIV/AIDS and such, but Ive also read about the inside walls being torn. Thats what i'm mostly worried about. I will make sure he wears a condom, and make sure its Really Well lubricated the entire time.

Fundamentally, my question is, if he wears a condom, and we make positive its extremely properly lubricated the whole time (also if it starts to hurt I will make him stop) is there any way the inside walls can tare? Am I at a large risk to do this?

I know several folks dont like the whole anal sex due to the fact of the "laws" and "beliefs", and I totally respect that, but Im curious. Please!
Also, is it normal to see a little poo too? i'm just curious, simply because i dont actually want to use an enema, and i havent really heard significantly about that!!


Finest answer:

Answer by Mr.Knowitall
1 way visitors my dear, do not do it



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: Yet another anal sex question...Im a little confused!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment