Saturday 9 April 2011

For the woman,What is the first thing that comes to mind when a guy talks about butt plugs?

Question by curvasouslatina: For the woman,What is the 1st thing that comes to mind when a guy talks about butt plugs?
I'm talking to this guy from an on line dating service, we hit it off via -e-mails. So I decided to give him my number. Poor choice!!
He told me he had a freaky side to him. I said I'm certain everybody has a freaky side, tell me about your's. He told me he like dildos, butt plugs & anal beads. But he says his straight!!! What do I say to this????? Please assist me!!!


Greatest answer:

Answer by soulful_kris
Tell him you'll use the chain from your motorcycle.



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: For the woman,What is the first thing that comes to mind when a guy talks about butt plugs?

No comments:

Post a Comment