Tuesday 19 April 2011

Q&A: Opinions on male sex toys?

Question by Ash: Opinions on male sex toys?
This question is open to everyone, though I actually would like to hear a female opinion.

There are many double standards in life between men and women, however this 1 is regarding men making use of sex toys.

It is socially far more acceptable for a woman to own a toy such as a dildo, vibrator or plug than it is for a man to own the same device or a vaginal sleeve.

Today, I walked into a local sex shop and bought a toy (recognized as the Throbbing Dong). The Throbbing Dong is a 4 inch penis shaped dildo which is inflatable and a vibration setting remote in other words an inflatable and vibrating dildo. Before I bought the toy, I spoke to the sales assistant and she discussed with me all the numerous alternatives that had been available and her recommendations.

As I was leaving the store with my new toy she said,
'I hope you and your boyfriend enjoy your new toy.'
I don't have a boyfriend. I'm not gay. I bought the device as I do not want to receive anal sex from a man, however I would like to experiment and attempt the sensation, see what it is all about and also see how it enhances my orgasms.

I would like to hear people's (serious) opinions relating to sex toys, in specific for males. Thank you


Very best answer:

Answer by Clay Campbell
What you enjoy in your own individual solo-sex practices is your company. A word to the wise-feel initial as some of those practices can trigger serious damage.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Opinions on male sex toys?

No comments:

Post a Comment