Saturday 16 April 2011

Q&A: B.utt plug punishment for boyfriend?

Question by : B.utt plug punishment for boyfriend?
My name is kaylee. A couple of my girlfriends told me they noticed my boyfriend kissing and dancing with a girl out at a nearby night club. I'm so pissed of that I want to punish him by producing him wear a b.utt plug for an entire week. I told him that I want him to wear it and he said that no girl would ever ask there boyfriend to do that...in which I replied... I think that the majority of the girls out there would understand me and would agree with my punishment method. My question is for you girls (please only girls) is ought to he have to wear the plug? Majority response will decide my choice. If the outcome is in my favor I will be purchasing a locking butt-plug harness as to make certain to seal his fate. SO girls I will need your responses and opinions. Thanks Kaylee.


Finest answer:

Answer by Paisley
BWAHAHAHA if you want to do it, go for it.

Personally, I wouldn't've done that to my ex. But that's only since he was bi and when he acted gay it Actually creeped me out. Like, I wanted to stab him... Seriously.

But if you feel it's a great punishment and it floats your boat - Go for it! I support you totally. Cheating backstards will need to pay~!



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: B.utt plug punishment for boyfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment