Sunday 10 April 2011

Is it safe for me to use my anal vibrator for a prolonged time?

Question by Jack: Is it safe for me to use my anal vibrator for a prolonged time?
I'm male and I recently bought a new anal vibrator. I ask this because although I do obtain moderate sexual stimulation, I don't usually orgasm from it alone nonetheless, I do take pleasure in the rectal stimulation in, I suppose, a non-sexual way. I had one more anal vibrator, but it required batteries(which it drained quite quickly) and lacked powerful vibrations. Now that I have this new one, I can use it longer considering that it is rechargeable and lasts up to 7 hours. Are there any repercussions for keeping it in for about 4 to 7 hours?


Finest answer:

Answer by livinlife
I have by no means heard of this becoming a difficulty, but appears like when I do it for awhile it is not as very good feeling as it was the very first 30 mins. kinda like I get used to it. But for employing it in a non-sexual way I would say do what floats your boat. My only question is after you have done this for a lengthy time is it hard for you to pee? If so then it may well be not so wonderful since you a causing your prostate to enlarge to an abmormal state. If I do it to lengthy it makes it hard for me to ejaculate and pee later. But we are all different. Feel totally free to email me from my profile page.



Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Is it safe for me to use my anal vibrator for a prolonged time?

No comments:

Post a Comment