Friday 8 April 2011

Q&A: Looking to change lubes for anal play, any suggestions?

Question by boston_sox: Looking to alter lubes for anal play, any suggestions?
Hey, sorry to ask my heterosexual sex question here, but I didn't get a lot feedback in the dating category and figured that on the GBLT section there'd almost certainly be some knowledgeable folks :)

My girlfriend and I want to change the lube we use for anal play and are searching for suggestions for a very good brand. We've been employing Eros, but she doesn't like it simply because it is silicone based and quite tough to wash out when we're finished playing.

What lubes have you had success with? I'm not a fan of KY for anal play, it dries out too speedily. No Anal Ease or other sensation dulling lubricants please, they are not really safe items. If something is hurting there, it indicates there's some thing wrong.


Greatest answer:

Answer by rita_alabama
Astroglide is fairly cool. It's water based, and I'm told it lasts longer than KY Jelly.



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Looking to change lubes for anal play, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment