Tuesday 19 April 2011

Anal toying without mess?

Question by TanyZH: Anal toying without having mess?
Hi.
I recently discovered the pleasure of anal toying.
Nevertheless, occasionally (not always, but typically) i have feces on my toys when i pull them out.

Now, this is not a surprise, i knew where that came from. But i was questioning if anyone knew a way to make sure my rectum is clean, before i get it on?
Whilst i like the sensation, i don't believe i want to be performing enemas each and every time i feel like masturbating.

Thanks.


Finest answer:

Answer by stephen
You sound a bit constipated! You may well require to drink a lot more water and eat more Fiber. If you have great digestive health, you wont have all that leftover poop in near your outside opening. Just a soapy finger inserted a few inches will clean just fine. That's what I can do, and my wife also before we have anal and in 6 years I've by no means experienced any shitty scenario soon after anal sex or utilizing toys on her or occasionally on myself during masturbation.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Anal toying without mess?

No comments:

Post a Comment