Thursday 7 April 2011

Q&A: New dildo burns when I use it?

Question by hotguy191985: New dildo burns when I use it?
To get a couple of issues clear... I am a 20 year old male. I am 100% heterosexual and am in a long term relationship. Please do not send me spam or any disrespectful messages. Real answers or ideas about this problem please. Thank you.

I bought a new Radiant Gems King Pin dildo last week. It is by Doc Johnson and made from Silagel. Example: http://www.sexytoybox.com.au/prod204.htm

I utilized it in my back door and discovered inside a few seconds that it burned (in a really bad way), but the burning stopped about a minute right after I removed it. I cleaned it really well and let it soak in bleach for a couple of hours, cleaned it again and tried once more. Still, it burned.

I then cleaned it and let my girlfriend attempt it, and she told me that it burned for her too (in both areas).

Neither of us have ever had a problem with our dildos prior to. Any ideas about what the problem could be? Is it a bad dildo? Could it be an allergic reaction that we both coincidentally share? Has anybody else had this type of experience with toys?
It burned prior to I bleached it. That's why I tried bleaching (as a last measure) and the internet site said that the material could be bleached. And by bleaching, I am talking about putting it in the washing machine with the correct quantity of Clorox. (I ought to have been clearer.) And I cleaned it quite well to make certain I wouldn't get bleach inside me.
And thanks to those who gave bad ratings to those who gave spam answers.


Finest answer:

Answer by sports_fan16
what?



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: New dildo burns when I use it?

No comments:

Post a Comment