Friday 29 April 2011

Q&A: Sex toys for men, need help finding!?

Question by IdealIdeas: Sex toys for men, need support obtaining!?
Now before I get into the question I would like to say I have had sex and have a girlfriend that provides it, but she isnt often accessible when im in the mood.

Im searching for very good masturbation toys that are $ 20 or much less (Excluding shipping). Any ideas which are great ones and are preferably hands totally free? (I am not searching for anal style toys)

I also had an concept but doubt it would function inless an individual has tried it and can tell me it works, or believes it may possibly function. My thought was to use one of those vibrating butterflys, but im not positive...


Very best answer:

Answer by norb
i just got a excellent masturbator from pricedrightadultnovelties.com it was under $ 10 which includes shipping and it was properly worth it. its cakked the masturbator cup. hope this helps



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Sex toys for men, need help finding!?

No comments:

Post a Comment