Saturday 9 April 2011

Q&A: What's a good personal anal sex lubricant? (other than actual lube)?

Question by John Smith: What's a excellent personal anal sex lubricant? (other than actual lube)?
Are there any household anal lubricant substitutes I can use for individual use?
Are there any household anal lubricant substitutes I can use for individual use? I've been recently masturbating anally with toys and I need a great substitute because my parents possibly wouldn't be too fond of seeing lube.


Finest answer:

Answer by Sam Ronvi
The most simple 1 I can think of is Petroleum jelly. I had the same issue when I was doing mine so I acquire lube but put it in other parent friendly bottle and maintain in your individual space. In case it is discovered just say it is your hair jell
or some thing else.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: What's a good personal anal sex lubricant? (other than actual lube)?

No comments:

Post a Comment