Wednesday 1 February 2012

This is an honest to God question, not meant to offend anyone. Do gay men enjoy butt sex?

Question by Packer Girl: This is an honest to God question, not meant to offend any individual. Do gay guys appreciate butt sex?
My boyfriend LOVES it, and I attempt to give it to him once in a whilst but I assume it hurts so poor. I've done it drunk and sober, with tons of lube, (normal and anal), we've tried that lube that numbs, we've utilized butt plugs just before hand, and he often starts out slow. And even if I survive a single round, I cant do it for a handful of more days due to the fact i'm sore.

So, if you appreciate Acquiring it in the butt, how the hell do you take it?


Best answer:

Answer by Samantha
I think nearly all gay guys like it that way. I have NO idea how they do it even though. Maybe following a although their butthole just gets stretched out adequate to where it doesn't hurt any longer?



What do you feel? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: This is an honest to God question, not meant to offend anyone. Do gay men enjoy butt sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment