Tuesday 28 February 2012

Sex toy stores around Pittsburgh, PA?

Question by "X": Sex toy retailers around Pittsburgh, PA?
I am searching for dildos for harnesses. I do not know of any shops that have a range of sex toys. I was asking yourself if anybody could tell me where there is a sex toy shop that would sell a thickish 6 inch dildo for a harness (I currently have a harness). Are there any shops around Monroeville, Southside, Downtown Pittsburgh, Homestead, etc?


Finest answer:

Answer by zlbqmz
why goto a public shop when you can locate every thing you want in the privacy of your own home this spot has it all more than 5000 toys and films youll definatly discover what you need to have here
http://www.thebrokencherry.com



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Sex toy stores around Pittsburgh, PA?

No comments:

Post a Comment