Sunday 26 February 2012

crappy landlord,what can i do!|?

Question by sophie g: crappy landlord,what can i do!|?
kay so i have rubbish landlord,last night i had to call British gas out to my home due to the fact the gas wasnt operating and as a security precaution they sent somebody out inside a hour,turns out the boiler is broken and unsafe to use so BG put a huge sticker on the boiler saying DO NOT USE,Until LOOKED AT BY A CORGI REGISTERED GAS INSTALLER.And i was advised to see my landlord,so this morning thats what i did(he operates next door to my house)I went down to him and told him what was wrong and he told me he would send a "buddy of he's" to look at it and it wouldnt be till tomorrow,which i am angry at simply because it implies no bath,carnt do the washing up and we have my dp parents coming around tomorrow,so i explained to my landlord id want it done asap and he got up in my face and said "are you telling me to do it?" In a angry tone.Im so angry at the complete issue,he constantly puts items off for instance ive had a plug socket hanging off the wall for months exposing reside wires,ive told him so a lot of occasions it wants to be completed but it never ever gets done. I spend £700 a month and really feel like he is useless! does any person know how i can get him to get hes butt into gear. Im also stupidly worried that if i kept on or moan he'll kick me out.


Best answer:

Answer by KERS
ask yourself, 'what would stewey griffin do?'



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: crappy landlord,what can i do!|?

No comments:

Post a Comment