Wednesday 22 February 2012

Temazepam 120-150 MG too much for a first time user? Help with Oxycodone?

Question by : Temazepam 120-150 MG too a lot for a first time user? Support with Oxycodone?
I've taken oxycodone off and on more than the final handful of years, but I've never ever made a enormous habit of it. Never ever a lot more than a few days in a row every single couple of weeks or a handful of times a month. 30 MG at when gives me a nice euphoric feeling and I actually enjoy undertaking just about Something although taking the drug, talking to family members, just something truly. I have the feeling I could bump it up to 45 MG fairly straightforward, though I would see this truly rocking me back quite darn nice.

In any case last night I was really tentative with the Temezepam I acquired simply because I've by no means completed it before, so I ended up taking 2 30 mg tablets at when and then yet another four 30 MG tablets later on that night and felt rather nice and euphoric prior to bed. These days is a new day and a new night and I just packed down 150 MG at as soon as. about 40 minutes ago, I really feel fairly relaxed, absolutely nothing extreme appropriate now. Slightly sleepy, Not nearly as euphoric as when I take the Oxies. Is this normal? It just doesn't make me really feel quite the exact same way 30 MG of oxy makes me feel. Am I taking also considerably? Is my dosage too high? I tried plugging 6 mg of Hydromorphone (dilauded) earlier, (1st time I ever plugged anything just before, not a massive fan of it) I also took 8 MG orally, and that only really ended up giving me a head ache.

I am not down to IV any of these above mentioned and usually speaking those oxy's I get are above and beyond what I am looking for concerning a Euphoric high kind state. I've carried out oxies off and on for about a year and a half now and have been lucky adequate never ever to crave them or something. Am I just screwed here? Are oxies actually just my drug of option at this point? Lol. Also, I'd actually rather not plug something if I can help it, and IV is WAY out of the question for me. Only other factor I can believe of would be to try and get a prescription for Ambien or xanax or one thing like that for occasional recreational use because Oxy is quite a lot out of the question considering 99.9% websites that try and sell you like that stuff is just a scam. So what do you feel? Am I not using adequate of the Temezepam? I won't be exceeding that 150 MG dose merely since from what I read it sounds like a LOT. From what I recognize as a beginner with a lower tolerance that dosage should practically knock me on my butt. Let me clarify once again that I do take them orally. In any case here guys.

I'm just seeking for an over all opinion on what you all believe of this? Has oxy spoiled my recreational drug use? I would really like to get a hold of some, but like I stated prior to they seem challenging to come by in my area and I don't know of any trust worthy web sites. Opinions please! And attempt not to bash me for asking these issues, I know it's negative for me, and I know I should not be carrying out any of these items, but what I'm really looking for here is some actual answers from men and women experienced with my situation.


Very best answer:

Answer by the crusader
I comprehend the type of answer you are seeking for. Even so, this is for giving individuals advice on well being concerns. People right here are attempting to aid the men and women asking the concerns, not give them assistance about how to get high. I will tell you, 150mg of temazepam can be lethal, but then once again, what do you care? Please seek help for your numerous addictions.



What do you feel? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: Temazepam 120-150 MG too much for a first time user? Help with Oxycodone?

No comments:

Post a Comment