Monday 20 February 2012

Q&A: Best way to travel with bondage gear?

Question by fullbloodlion: Greatest way to travel with bondage gear?
I am going on a trip later this year and meeting up with some individuals that I only get to see at this certain time. We are preparing on having some entertaining and I am dead set on bringing my bondage gear and a few pick toys. Even so, I am flying to the hotel. What is the greatest way to get my stuff to the hotel and back with no getting it lost, or becoming stopped at the airport for suspected terrorism simply because I have leather cuffs in my suitcase.


Best answer:

Answer by Mike
wear it on the plane more than your clothing...no 1 will notice these days



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Best way to travel with bondage gear?

No comments:

Post a Comment