Monday 20 February 2012

Question for gay men re: preparing for sex?

Question by : Question for gay guys re: preparing for sex?
Initial of all I want to say I intend completely no disrespect or offense by asking such a personal question. I do not know where else to ask about this and hope it will receive genuine and informative answers. I'll maintain this as technical/clinical as I can for an informative discussion of a delicate subject.

To be blunt, I appreciate anal penetration whether or not it's from a toy or from intercourse. When I get the likelihood to do some of that I drastically favor (perhaps even require) that it be very clean. Let's face it, unpleasant items coming can really spoil the mood. To prepare for it I use a hose in the shower to get as clean as feasible on the inside. Whilst at times that functions really well, other instances it really is unreliable and either takes way also lengthy, seems to in no way lastly get clean, or can outcome in very uncomfortable intestinal cramps.

Basically my question for those who engage in anal intercourse or the use of anal toys (this contains the ladies who enjoy anal penetration as nicely) is, do you have an effortless and dependable strategy for finding really clean ahead of the activity that will keep issues clean in the course of the activity? Do you have any suggestions and pointers on what I can do differently? Thanks extremely a lot in advance.
To answer questions and comments about it, I use the shower hose simply because it supplies a constant supply of warm water at the low flow I set it for. Would there be a certain benefit to getting an enema over employing a hose?
With regards to diet regime and physical exercise, I honestly do not workout and have a lot of chair time at my jobs. I've been attempting to get into some workout routine (cycling, jogging, and so on.) but just never stick with it. I attempt to watch what I eat (physician advised that with physical exercise) and sometimes cook wholesome but a little too often I end up going with the high salt comfort foods. I do eat breakfast cereals with complete grains and great fiber. Also, I am on a prescription to treat acid reflux and 1 of the achievable side effects is, shall we say, softening of the crap.

Concerning the advice against deep cleaning, that is much more what I'm asking about since I prefer deep cleaning to avoid or eradicate any possible unpleasantries that sexual activity could bring out.


Greatest answer:

Answer by lol rotf lmao
Instead of using a random hose in the shower, you should attempt using enemas.

They are safer and have been utilised a typical remedy for your circumstance.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Question for gay men re: preparing for sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment