Monday 6 February 2012

Q&A: Would a dildo be drop shipped to my house?

Question by eleon_w: Would a dildo be drop shipped to my residence?
I'm an 18 year old gay male and am wanting to get a dildo. But the problem is that it would be quite embarrassing for somebody to find it. I know most places will ship in discrete packaging, but I am wondering if the package will just be left on the porch or if the individual would knock on the door and have you sign for the package or something like that. Simply because if it is the latter, it could be difficult to preserve the package from other individuals in the house.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Matt N
just go to a sex shop....?



Add your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Would a dildo be drop shipped to my house?

No comments:

Post a Comment