Sunday 26 February 2012

Q&A: How do I say "No" to this guy?

Question by JILL: How do I say "No" to this guy?
He's my boyfriend's ex roommate. He's been identified to get drunk and be loud and obnoxious. I generally don't hang out with him unless my boyfriend is with me, due to the fact of a lot of stupid items he says. For example: "Everytime we say the word 'buttplug,' you gotta scream." and he obsesses about girls' boobs and sex also a lot. I do not think I could put up with him for a few days, and he specified he wanted to steal the living room couch. The only bathroom can only be accessed through my bedroom so I can't exactly have total privacy.

He thinks that he can get away with staying at my apartment for a couple of days, and expects me to say Yes, most likely simply because of how I used to stay at my boyfriend's apartment for a few days. How do I say No to him without getting a total bitch? I was in no way mean to him because I wanted to respect him since he was living with my boyfriend, and he doesn't have a lot of close friends due to the fact of how tactless he is. Trust me, he's just the type of guy you don't want spending constant time alone with. He does not manage the volume of his voice and always talks about boobs, world war two, hitler, and when he believes he is appropriate, he talks even louder. When he laughs, it sounds genuinely effing strange. If I had a recording, I'd let you listen, but the bottom line is that I have to say no to him with no getting mean.


Best answer:

Answer by ANUSH
okay...u jus want to say and ya...u dont want to appear mean
but...its a thing..like getting..happiness without suffering which doesnt exist.....
any way lets analyze....
u resepect him..hes ur boyfrdz..ex-space mate.....thats sort of you...
the type of man ur picturing above is jus basically crazy and outta countrol of his feelings..emotions..
okay...right here..i have to say one factor...jus lyk....you cant make absolutely everyone pleased evrytime...
u jus gotta b what you are.....

and ya..if u dont want to b mean..first talk to him..nicely..tell about that u need privacy..and the reason why u cant let him..in..tell him..if she recognize..thats okay...cool....
but..ya if he doesnt..theres no way out rather than,to...go against him...take the harsh way..tell to ur boy frdz...have a talk.......then he will....realize...
m not telling have a fight but.,jus attempt to show..that u indeed are courageous....
and ya..have...dont believe for him...also much..
as u mentioned..he doesnt have much..frdz..its jus bcuz..the way he is..we cant do something,,
we just cant give all our privacies...jus thinking..he has no frdz.....
so..have to say..u are becoming toooo..careful..thats no required..jus speak him the very good way..
else...the lil way...way...
immediately after all..u dont want him....in thats the reality..isnt it???
why to b....too kind.....
hope m clear enough!



What do you consider? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: Q&A: How do I say "No" to this guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment