Thursday 9 February 2012

Q&A: I'm straight, and had an extremely awkward moment with a gay couple last night?

Question by Lacy: I am straight, and had an very awkward moment with a gay couple final night?
so final night I was at a 4th of july party at my buddies families property. I am about to leave after talking with my close friends cousin and his partner (the gay couple) and we were talking about the new iphone and was showing it to them and stuff, just modest talk. anyways on the way out someone plugged in their iphone to the wall and my friend goes "oh i just heard an iphone plug in!!" he then looked at me and I stated "what its not mine, i don't have a plug in my butt" (my telephone was in my back pocket of my jeans) hahahahaha holy shit

then my friends cousin and his bf had been silent then started busting..i was like "whoooaa incorrect wording guys sorry"

hahaha i laughed : D


Finest answer:

Answer by Kevin
Haha I bet they assume you are 1 funny str8 guy :)



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Q&A: I'm straight, and had an extremely awkward moment with a gay couple last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment