Wednesday 1 February 2012

Does This Girl Like Me?

Question by : Does This Girl Like Me?
Hello! So tomorrow I'm going to the mall and my buddy is gonna toss my phone quantity at this girl I am interested in that works at Hot Subject, and I just want to see what you guys assume as to regardless of whether or not she likes me. A single factor I ask is that please please please don't tell me I need to do it myself. Yes I am conscious that that would make for a significantly better chance of her liking me, but I'm a total sissy and would by no means really do it. I've often hated the dating scene and tended to stray away from it, but I am 18 now, so it really is kind of now or in no way and I feel I must give this crap a shot. But anyways, I am gonna list a couple of issues about her and methods she acted towards me and let you decide on no matter whether she likes me.

- When I 1st entered the store she gave me a head to feet to head scan (Which I had no notion girls did by the way) and I totally saw her do it lol.

- I tried on a couple of shirts and when I located the one I wanted, I put the rest back where I got them and she overly thanked me (which might seem standard but I located it kinda odd)

- The 2nd day I purchased some pants and when she asked if the 1st ones I tried on fit, I mentioned some thing about how they were way too tight and I was going a tiny bigger. She then stopped proper in front of the fitting room, and gave me an in depth description of her pants and how she likes them to fit (sort of forcing me to awkwardly stare at her crotch for some time lol.) She also talked about how she tends to go a size larger for operate, due to the fact she does not want her ... "butt" falling out, which took her FOREVER to say and was so cute lol.

- When she was finished ringing me up I started talking to her about how I have to now go shopping for shoes, and that it's a massive dilemma since I wear size 15s (which is an actual problem by the way =P) and she truly stopped what she was performing and walked out of her small cash register spot and looked at my feet.

- The entire time she was quite playful and often smiled. I would speak to her for a decently lengthy period of time each and every time I saw her and she often seemed interested. She would often tell me to have a excellent day in a kind of flirty way I guess.

- A bunch of smaller stuff that I forget =P

Tomorrow I will be going back due to the fact I have to return a pair of jeans and buy new plugs. I will be my typical self and continue to speak and flirt with her like I did previously. Only this time, after we leave, my buddy is gonna go back in there later on and give her some bullshit story and my telephone number while I anxiously await in the food court. (Give us some guidelines for the story as nicely =D)

When it comes to this crap I typically remain away from it, but I feel I must at least give this girl a shot. She's tall, has dark hair, wears skinny jeans, has a bull ring, is a total dork, and talks like Sarah Palin, and I can not get enough of it. I cannot even be positive if she's into me because I'm just terrible with that stuff. My buddy actually has to point out when chicks check me out, simply because I am totally oblivious to it. And when he does, I typically do not believe him, because the girls are too hot, and I have about as considerably self confidence as a gerbil.

Sorry for the wall of text, but hopefully you read it and can support me out =) Hints, comments, suggestions, something will help! And thank you extremely extremely considerably! =D


Finest answer:

Answer by Joe
You give a girl a crap shot, you might get a crap response.

Man up and show her that you genuinely like her. Girls enjoy that type of stuff, even if they're not interested in the guy. She may give you a opportunity, but the absolute worst that could happen is she could say no. Then you just pick up what is left of your ego and pursue another.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Does This Girl Like Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment