Wednesday 13 July 2011

Where could I purchase CATGIRL accessories?

Question by Richard Head: Exactly where could I obtain CATGIRL accessories?
Na na na na na na na na catgirl.
Where could I acquire high good quality cat ear accessories? Are you aware of any great cosplay stores? I'm also interested in other catgirl accessories, namely, cat-tail butt plugs. Yes, seriously. In addition, I would be interested in a hoodie with cat ears installed on the best of the hood. Not some silly design, but a physical protrusion resembling cute manga catgirl ears. Bam.


Very best answer:

Answer by Prince Vena Sera XXX™☠
Uuuum Check E-bay or a neighborhood sex store

Your Prince has Spoken



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: Where could I purchase CATGIRL accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment