Wednesday 20 July 2011

What's wrong with my head unit?! It won't turn on...?

Question by Brandon G.: What's wrong with my head unit?! It won't turn on...?
My stereo stopped working even though I was trying to plug in my ipod chords

I thought i pulled out a chord perhaps, and I feel I may have. So, I went to go reconnect it, and it shot a fatty spark, even although the keys had been out of the egnition. So I butt connected it.

Nonetheless didn't function

I checked the fuse box, and the owners manual stated the #7 fuse was the radio head unit fuse (5AMP) It was blown! So I ran to kragen, and purchased a 5AMP fuse. I put the fuse in the existing spot of the old popped fuse. Absolutely nothing!

I checked to see if the harness for my aftermarket stereo is connected well, and all seems to be well.

I tried unplugging the Ipod connecting chord and attempting to turn it on Absolutely nothing.

I don't realize. What else could it be?

Thank you!


Best answer:

Answer by mepc4u
properly u shouldnt be making use of a 5amp fuse. put in a 25 and you really should be working



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: What's wrong with my head unit?! It won't turn on...?

No comments:

Post a Comment