Wednesday 20 July 2011

sometimes i get sharp pain in my "area between balls and anal area"?

Question by mike: often i get sharp discomfort in my "location between balls and anal location"?
sometimes i get sharp discomfort in my "area in between balls and anal region" (pardon my french). it comes and goes, often i do not get it for months, occasionally i get it twice a day. occasionally it occurs when i am peeing, and occasionally when i am just sitting. often i get discomfort in the area appropriate below my pelvis (lower lower abdominal area). other then that i am in pretty excellent health. is it one thing i need to be worrying about??? (if it helps, the discomfort only lasts for a few seconds, about 10 to 20 seconds)


Greatest answer:

Answer by Jason
I've had the exact same thing for a while now, and have no explanation of why. I honestly don't believe its anything to worry about. I've never seen a physician about it, like you stated, only last for a few seconds and comes and goes on its own.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: sometimes i get sharp pain in my "area between balls and anal area"?

No comments:

Post a Comment