Wednesday 13 July 2011

My boyfriend wants me to use an anal toy on him, do alot of men like anal stimulation?

Question by k: My boyfriend wants me to use an anal toy on him, do alot of men like anal stimulation?
My boyfriend and i have been talking about employing some sex toys. He is interested in employing something for himself for anal stimulation. He desires anal toys for him and me to use them on him. Is this regular to do? I'm a fairly open individual an am willing to try but I dont want him to want his anal sex far more than having sex with me.


Best answer:

Answer by Devilish Kiss
I would advise a prostate massager such as the rocks off naughty boy, it is for beginners and in no way resembles a penis.

For males their p-spot(male equivelant of the g-spot) is accessed via the anus, so you can imagine why they would want to attempt this. Let him try even though he's making use of it get involved touch him, give him oral, just pleasure him, this well improve the intensity of the orgasm. This will make him really feel like he wants you as well.

Get your self a vibe or that so he can return the favour and work on incorporating this into your sex life if thats what you both want, I dont seriously think this will make him go off sex wth you thought

Kerry Mclaughlin



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: My boyfriend wants me to use an anal toy on him, do alot of men like anal stimulation?

No comments:

Post a Comment