Sunday 31 July 2011

Advice for a wild cat?

Question by Lucky: Assistance for a wild cat?
I adopted a ragdoll three years ago. She is incredibly anal about food (if the bottom of the bowl is visible, she goes crazy until you add far more). I can't walk around with out her following me. She'll let me pick her up but isn't a massive fan of petting, although she wakes me up at night to be "lovey". She is often acquiring into some thing. If I'm in a room, she's playing in the blinds. If I attempt to work on the personal computer, she is tearing up bits of paper. Taking them away leads to her locating more. She gets into Everything unless you pay her attention 100% of the time. We've tried squirting her with water when she misbehaves, but it does not function. She gets crazy hyper to the point of running into walls and such and hates cat toys.

I adopted one more cat about 1 year following I got this one thinking it would help her to have somebody to play with. Even though the two get along ok, she can become very aggressive with the other 1.

I would in no way give her up but any suggestions for a slightly wild cat?


Finest answer:

Answer by RMG
try obtaining wilder than her.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Advice for a wild cat?

No comments:

Post a Comment