Saturday 19 March 2011

would you accept your man/girl back after he/she lies to your family members to make you look bad?

Question by fatima: would you accept your man/girl back following he/she lies to your family members to make you look poor?
okay i employed 2 b a victim of gettin engaged at a early age.2 make a lengthy story short,he accused me of cheating on him jus b/c he'd seen me b4 talking 2 sum boy who is attempting 2 get my digits. Anyway i told dis guy dat i got a man.wats funny is dat he neva told me he'd observed me standing with dis guy,but he kept asking me if im cheating on him almost everyday.But 1 day i was standing wit 1 of my peeps from school which is a male,and my fiance ment 2 pass by wit one of my siblings and i was going to say hi to him until he jus ignored me as if he didnt know me.i was so mad. i went property n referred to as him 2 c wat was goin on, he began cursin sayin all sort of bullshit.I didnt have time for dat so i jus hangup on him.i referred to as my mom, she did da identical thing. I was so furious i jus wanted 2 hurt any body at dat moment.so i known as my aunt told her everything from leading to bottom.so she known as him n he had da nerve 2 lie n say i sleep wit different guys,dat im gay n like 2 play wit dildos.n i dumped him!


Very best answer:

Answer by indydst8
Why would you want him back? And I'm not positive how you would be a victim of getting engaged but regardless leave him alone.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: would you accept your man/girl back after he/she lies to your family members to make you look bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment