Sunday 20 March 2011

Q&A: Rubber sex toys...and condoms?

Question by Natalie: Rubber sex toys...and condoms?
I can't uncover a site that has the answer I'm looking for, so if anyone could help I'd be grateful.

Do you have to use a condom with a rubber dildo?
I know that some can contain specific substances that have negative well being affects or latex, but in this case the 1 I'm acquiring doesn't, and both my partner and I are both STI no cost...do we have to use a condom with it?

I comprehend that rubber is a reasonably porous material but if washed with antibacterial soap and warm water it should be clean. Do we still have to use a condom, or is it fine without?

Also, is there a risk of sharing a sex toy, even if you dont have STI's etc? I can't imagine there is, but just in case :)

thanks!
Ohh, I ought to have added that I'm a lesbian, by partner I meant girlfriend! So, I'm not with a man, for that reason can do no such thing with a condom and his dick :) sorry about the confusion :D


Very best answer:

Answer by skeet2012
I wouldn't believe you would have to. If you are both clean then what is the point? it would almost certainly feel much better without having 1 too.( have fun.



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Rubber sex toys...and condoms?

No comments:

Post a Comment