Sunday 20 March 2011

Q&A: What happens if you put a condom to a garden hose and turn on the water?

Question by Fanservice: What happens if you put a condom to a garden hose and turn on the water?
How will I be able to hold the rim so that the condom won't fly off and be able to expand? How significantly force is needed?

I want to test how significantly volume that a condom will go up to and if it would eventually just explode. Fundamentally, I'm looking into the limitations and capacity of condoms. Any other enjoyable 'scientific' experiement suggestions is welcome!

I will report my findings.


Very best answer:

Answer by Joyce B
Get 1 of those nozzles that come with water balloons.
Some of them have a built in on/off switch.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: What happens if you put a condom to a garden hose and turn on the water?

No comments:

Post a Comment