Sunday 26 June 2011

I went out lastnight with a group of friends, and lost them up town.?

Question by lilklaka: I went out lastnight with a group of pals, and lost them up town.?
I went out lastnight with a group of pals, and lost them up town. i ended in a bar full of men in leather and moustaches. i believe sumthing was slipped in my drink and soon after fell unconcious. i woke up this morning tied to a lampost bare ass naked outside the ymca. i took a couple of minutes to come round then i noticed an open tub of vaseline some poppers and a 10" black ribbed vibrating butt plug still hanging from my anus. i cant make sense of this please aid ????
this is accurate


Finest answer:

Answer by Darin B
Im positive you just expeirienced a gay guys fantasy but, honestly lose your pals if they would let you go through this.

or you could just be generating up the entire factor.

Very good Luck :)



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: I went out lastnight with a group of friends, and lost them up town.?

No comments:

Post a Comment