Tuesday 10 May 2011

What are these used for in BDSM?

Question by : What are these used for in BDSM?
What are the following used for in a BDSM relationship? I'll star the ones that I would like a lot more details on. (eg. I already know the general tips of rope, blindfolds, etc, so I genuinely just want to know if everyone uses them in a diverse way. The starred ones I've only heard of and would like to know what they are and how they're used)

-Rope
-floggers varying in material, length, # of tails,
-canes and paddles
-metal vs. leather cuffs
-collars
-nipple clamps*
-butt plugs*
-Strap onn butterfly wireless remote control vibrator*
-Fukuoku finger vibrator*
-Blind fold
-Lube
-Under/over the door restraints*
-set of thigh cuffs*
-St. Andrew's Cross*
-Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator*
-Sex swing*
thanks! BTW if you need to e-mail me your answer to prevent obtaining kicked off Y!A, email me at moomoocowcow13@yahoo.com
Thanks!
BTW, this is assuming a sub/dom relationship w/female sub/male dom, who like much more BD and DS as opposed to SM.


Best answer:

Answer by Beyond
come on, it's fairly obvious and i'm not even into that. you ought to discover a local support group, there's possibly 1 near your.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What are these used for in BDSM?

No comments:

Post a Comment