Tuesday 10 May 2011

HUGE addiction to the Internet!!!?

Question by <3 Anonymous: Huge addiction to the Web!!!?
Aid! I can't control myself. When I get property from school I am on the computer from 4:00 pm til 8:00 am the next morning! I haven't gone to sleep in a week, I have massive bags under my eyes. When I am at school I anticipate going residence to my laptop. I ddaydream about becoming on my laptop:. iI even produced a paper cutout of a laptop and wrote up the keys and every little thing for when I am at school. I even draw internet pages on the paper laptop and erase them and redraw when I want to go somewhere else on the internet. I really like the laptop or computer, it's my life. I'm also addicted to a internet site referred to as Habbo.ca.. I can't get off of it. I have no friends in actual life due to the fact I am becoming completely anti-social. I am 12 years old and am a girl. When I get home from school I grab a snack and run upstairs to my laptop. I am gaining wait from sitting on my behind all day. I have developed significant anger issues. When I do end up going to sleep I dream about the internet . I skip breakfast and dinner everyday , but sitting on my butt all day is creating up for that loss of weight. I will not disconnect my world wide web, I will end up plugging it back in . If I get my net taken away, I cry and then I use my paper laptop and draw up web pages . I can't aid it, the world wide web is taking over ma life!!!
What can I do? I locate that the only enjoyable I discover in life is my laptop. I sit in bed , laptop on my lap all night lengthy until the sun comes up. I cant assist it!!! I cannot discover hobbies since Its like Me and my laptop are connected by a 1 centimetre string. With out my laptop I am depressed.


Finest answer:

Answer by Jollyhop.
"World wide web addiction" Isn't truly, an addiction. You're mentally hooked, meaning that you really feel that you need to have it, but you're not physically addicted (Like, throwing up, headaches, feeling sick etc etc).

I utilised to believe that I was addicted, too. But I was only 12...I utilized to use my laptop all day everyday, I would remain on it all night and sleep during the day.

But then, I hadn't utilised the Net in 10-11 weeks, and it wasn't as difficult as I thought. Of course, I was jealous of other people, making use of the Net, but I concentrated a lot more on life, I suppose.

Attempt keeping yourself occupied, painting furniture, cleaning up your room, re-arranging your furniture, perhaps even try going for a long walk and listening to music?

Now, we've only got 1 computer to share (for four people). I roughly get 2-6 hours per day. I know that may appear a lot, but I've cut down, heaps...

Possibly you ought to attempt that, hey?



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: HUGE addiction to the Internet!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment