Sunday 29 May 2011

I'm a male that plays with adult toys/ dildos. I have been experiencing anal pain at various times of the day

Question by David: I'm a male that plays with adult toys/ dildos. I have been experiencing anal pain at numerous times of the day
Some of the toys have been large and just questioning if I could have hurt myself even without having any sighn of blood.


Finest answer:

Answer by combackkidxxx
nicely...clearly you will feel pain in your ass.
issues are not supposed to go IN it. points are supposed to go OUT of it. that's why girls don't like having anal sex....but i doubt thats the case with you...



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: I'm a male that plays with adult toys/ dildos. I have been experiencing anal pain at various times of the day

1 comment:

  1. Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. vibrators

    ReplyDelete